IT Governance Analyst
Location: Washington, DC
- Possess thorough understanding of Federal and Industry IT governance best practices to inform the development of governance processes and practices.
- Ability to work with IT and business stakeholders to develop IT governance framework and supporting artifacts, including roadmap(s) with time estimates for implementation.
- Develop formal IT governance processes to include service intake and triage processes for governing new and existing services and applications, processes for assessing capability needs, and provide governance oversight over investments, programs, and systems.
- Develop IT governance charters, processes, decision trees, and other supporting documentation for making formal IT governance decisions.
- Ability to facilitate architecture reviews for current and proposed capabilities, investments, contracts, and programs for alignment of enterprise architecture targets.
- Ability to facilitate quarterly and monthly project reviews.
- Develop project deliverable templates including reporting templates.
- Develop IT governance assessment criteria for various reviews and stages of the project lifecycle.
- Aid IT governance bodies in making joint decisions between business and IT stakeholders.
- Ensure IT governance framework, processes, and practices are leveraged to enterprise architecture principles, standards are upheld.
- Provide support to governance bodies, projects/initiatives by attending technical meetings with respective Subject Matter Experts and brief customer(s) as needed.
- Work closely with enterprise architects, data architects, business analysts, and other SMEs to ensure alignment of IT requirements and capability needs.
- Establish relationships with IT leaders, architects and technical specialists for the purpose of maturing IT governance.
- Assist with facilitating EA governance meetings and developing meeting materials, supporting governance documentation, power point presentations for upcoming meetings.
- Develop governance process guidance, standard operating procedures, and policy documentation.
- 2+ years experience defining and implementing operational and strategic recommendations under a CIO or equivalent
- 3+ years experience developing IT governance processes, practices, and supporting documentation
- 3+ years experience facilitating IT governance processes
- 1+ years supporting Enterprise Architecture governance or architecture analysis
- Moderate familiarity with enterprise architecture best practices and frameworks
- Excellent verbal, written, and group presentation skills
- Strong ability to resolve complex problems and issues, provide strategic direction, and lead initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment
- Preferred Experience with COBIT, ITIL, and FEA
- Experience with Service Now ITBM
- Strong ability to liaise between IT and business stakeholders