Discover Your Potential
Careers at Dynanet
Dynanet: The place where people want to work—and stay.
When the Washington Post rates you as one of the Top Work Places, that sets the bar quite high.
And with a turnover rate of less than 10% annually in an industry that ranges from 13% to 18%, you begin to see that maybe this is a great place to work.
Well, we are. Our employees are the best of breed in their technical areas and bring this knowledge and care to each and every job every day.
Dynanet’s management sets high expectations and follows a “servant leader” model, promoting individual responsibility and empowerment, trust, and personal and group growth.
Our culture balances autonomy and support with ample opportunities for training and growth.
But enough from us. Let’s hear from our people.
Dynanet offers a comprehensive compensation plan and benefits which include:
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Comprehensive short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company-matching contributions
- Employee Development Program
On top of our excellent benefit plans, our employees also receive:
- Employee referral: Employees receive up to $1,000 for referring a candidate who is hired by Dynanet. (Please complete this Employee Referral Form.)
- Performance Awards: Employees may earn spot case bonuses up to $2,500 for outstanding performance.
- Training: Paid formal training upon approval from your supervisor, including professional certification sponsorship for qualified employees.
Dynanet is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
Senior Director of Recruiting
8182 Lark Brown Road, Suite 300
Elkridge, MD 21075