Location: Elkridge, MD
The Senior Recruiter is a key member of the Recruiting team, ensuring we’re consistently matching top quality candidates with rewarding career opportunities. This position will source, recruit, and fill requisitions through a structured process in close partnership with our hiring managers across multiple departments within Dynanet. It’s a high-touch role that requires great organization, attention to detail and quantifiable results.
Why it’s a big deal...
Dynanet Recruiters are key to helping our internal customers keep their departments and teams running efficiently, consistently, and reliably by fully understanding the jobs we’re trying to fill and knowing how to effectively fill those roles quickly and with the best possible talent.
More of what you’ll be doing...
- Full life-cycle management of positions across diverse technical departmental roles.
- Strong sourcing skills with the ability to identify quality candidates that meet job and profile requirements quickly and easily. (You’ve used LinkedIn Recruiter before and are comfortable cold-messaging potential candidates on the fly.)
- Partner with hiring managers to learn and understand their business to guide them throughout the talent acquisition process.
- Spend quality time with the hiring managers: getting to know them, their hiring needs, communication style, expectations, personalities, etc. and you tailor your processes specifically to each of them.
- Form relationships with candidates so they trust that you have their back in making sure it's a perfect fit for both sides.
- Build your talent pipeline so you have candidates in mind at all times to pull from for immediate consideration.
- Leverage internal talent sources to drive mobility, promote employee referrals and identify and strengthen engagement in given territory.
- Ensure best practices are embedded in the territory to drive operational effectiveness.
- Partner with other recruiters on challenging roles, applicants who have applied to numerous positions or unique situations to collaborate on the right path forward.
- Collaborate closely with your Senior Director, Recruiting
More of what we are looking for...
Quality orientation. Excellent organizational skills including the ability to manage a sizeable requisition load without errors or missteps.
Excellent communication. As the Senior Recruiter excellent written and verbal skills are a must.
ATS familiarity. Expert ability at navigating an ATS system. Dynanet uses Paylocity.
Expert relationship cultivator. Ability to build strong relationships with leaders looking to build their talented teams.
Did we pique your interest?
If this sounded like the kind of job you would love in the kind of environment you would thrive in, please drop us a line -- we’d love to hear from you!
Experience: 5+ years as a recruiter in a corporate environment, preference for experience with the technology industry and Government contracting.
Education: No degree required