Sr. AWS Project Manager
Location: Washington, DC
On-site 1-2 days a week
- Manages moderately complex AWS programs/projects and provides AWS team leadership and creativity in the development and implementation of service engagements.
- Sets AWS objectives and priorities for the project staff, assigns and reviews AWS related tasks, performance, and identifies staffing requirements.
- Assisting in the budgeting of required resources for successful AWS project implementation and completion.
- Directs AWS programs and projects or sub-projects, including project financials and manages and leads work teams.
- Ability to define scope of AWS programs/projects, gather requirements, identify staffing requirements.
- Ability to translate requirements to executable tasks for team implementation.
- Assists in setting strategic direction for AWS operating model and governance.
- Bachelor’s Degree; 7+ years of project management experience
- 3+ years of AWS project management experience for moderately complex projects
- Must have at least a CSM, PMP, or other Project Management certification
- Experience managing cross-functional AWS team
- ServiceNow ITBM reporting, Project planning - desired
- Atlassian Jira experience - required
- Agile Methodology experience - required
- AWS certification - desired