Lead Application Software Developer
Clearance Needed: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Years of Experience: 8+
- Design, build, and deploy highly scalable, resilient, and performant solutions involving microservices and very large data holdings in an integrated team.
- Work with the existing software development team to maintain and expand backend microservices and associated data models as well as update a React based User Interface.
- Work with various stakeholders and communicating system features and concepts to other users and developers.
- Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting other developers, maintaining development environments, writing system documentation and interacting with program management
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related or an additional 6 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience working in software development in a cloud environment
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing microservices
- Minimum of 4 years of experience using Restful APIs
- Demonstrated experience with Java and Spring Frameworks
- Demonstrated experience developing and expanding data models with both relational and NoSQL databases (e.g., HBase, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in continuous integration, deployment, and delivery tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, TerraForm, Ansible, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with Apache Hadoop technologies (HBase, Map Reduce)
- Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS) technologies (RDS, EMR, CloudFormation, S3, CloudWatch)
- Demonstrated experience with Linux management and scripting (bash, awk, cron, curl)
- Familiarity with Redux library Demonstrated experience with NodeJS
- Demonstrated experience with indexing and data profiling for efficient queries over large data holdings
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile scrum team environment
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps Professional certification or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience with graph databases
- Demonstrated experience with Python