Senior ETL Developer
Location: Chantilly, VA
Clearance Needed: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Years of Experience: 8-12
- Ability to understand, develop, and enhance all parts of the data pipeline to include ingestion, procession, storage, and exposing data for consumption.
- Responsible for communicating system features and concepts to other users, developers, and program management. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting team developers, debugging various development and O&M processes, and system documentation.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or similar or 6 additional years of experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum 8 years of software development experience
- Working experience with Java
- Relational database experience with MySQL
- Experience with AWS SDK Programming, Python, HBASE, MapReduce (EMR), HDFS, Gradle, Avro, Mongo, Git, JProfiler
- Experience using Elasticsearch
- Use of Amazon Web Services such as S3, RDS, CloudWatch, and EC2
- Experience working with Spring Boot