Location: Chantilly, VA
Baseline the current schedules by working with our acquisition offices schedule resources, provide guidelines for improving the quality and format of their acquisition schedules, and develop an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) that provides an executive director-level view and critical insight into Branch activities across our platform, mission, and data services. Prior schedule, systems engineering, acquisition, and Intelligence Community (IC) experience is needed. Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills are required. Candidate must have demonstrated ability to work well with other government and contractors in a challenging work environment.
Candidate will be expected to:
- Review Acquisition Office (AO) schedules and provide coordinated feedback on how to improve their schedules regarding: including enough detail, tracking planned vs. actual dates, connecting dependencies, reporting risks against significant milestones, and critical path.
- Provide guidance on schedule content, format, along with required and desired schedule attributes.
- Analyze AO schedules to inform branch chiefs of significant findings and coordinate acquisition and engineering recommendations with Systems Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA) staff.
- Create and maintain an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for director.
- Recommend and implement efficiency optimization in regards what type of schedule information is provided, how it is provided in terms of frequency and format, and the integration of AO schedules into one IMS.
Active TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly
- Prefer 10+ years experience with BS/BA or less experience with higher degree levels
- Prefer 5+ years’ experience creating and maintaining an enterprise level IMS.
- Prefer 3+ years’ experience in SETA, acquisition, and the Intelligence Community.
- Must understand the following schedule attributes: dependencies (pre-requisites to tasks), planned vs. actual (tracking changes to the baseline), and critical path.
- Experience with Microsoft Project is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with other government and contractors in a challenging work environment.
- Experience with Confluence and JIRA Atlassian commercial tools.
- Experience or training with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of GEOINT or SIGINT.