GEOINT Systems Engineer
Location: Chantilly, VA
Dynanet offers a sign-on bonus and excellent benefits.
Proven Systems Engineer Technical Adviser (SETA) to help shorten the time it takes to get critical systems developed, integrated into the customer's enterprise, and operational to support the Warfighter. Be an integral member of a contractor team working system engineering tasks for both legacy and new/emerging GEOINT systems.
Clearance required: Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Education: 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA
- Strong customer management skills
- Knowledge of SAFe or Agile frameworks
- Experience with Systems Engineering requirements, architecture, and verification/validation (V&V) processes
- Demonstrated ability to work and quickly transition across multiple tasks
- Strong representational, oral, and written communication skills, including the ability to produce clear, logical, and concise products
- Proven organizational and interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to interface effectively via written and oral forums with personnel at all levels of government
- Demonstrated capability and success working in team environments with multiple subcontractors
- Knowledge of GEOINT systems and products
- Knowledge of Spaceborne platforms
- Knowledge of DevSecOps