Systems Engineer - Acquisition SETA
Location: Chantilly, VA
- Provide overall lifecycle acquisition and program management support to the customer Program Manager(s), Contracting Officer's Technical Representative(s), and Contracting Officer(s) on Agile delivery program
- Support the planning and execution of end-to-end acquisition life-cycle functions, including:
- Performing Market research
- Assisting in the development of acquisition strategies, acquisition plans, program requirements, incentive arrangements
- Drafting acquisition documents including, but not limited to, Acquisition Strategies, Acquisition Plans, Statements of Work (SOW), Task Orders, and other required solicitation/contract attachments
- Developing Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Supporting source selection activities as an advisor
- Conducting programmatic analysis and provide strategic recommendations for activities or projects throughout the acquisition cycle
- Providing expertise and support administering and managing contracts
- Conducting analysis and monitoring of requirements, performance metrics, financial limitations, and schedule of awarded contracts/programs
- Provide recommendations to improve acquisition planning processes and streamline acquisitions as well as the management of awarded items
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
- Strong business and acquisition acumen; ability to relate professionally inside the work environment.
- Experience in GEOINT, SIGINT, or Multi-INT systems.
- Experience identifying user and enterprise needs/requirements and gap identification, analysis and assessment.
- Experience with DoD acquisition policy and procedures
- Experience with Agile practices and implementations.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or cloud technology and architecture.
- Experience with Mission Planning, Control or Processing functions in support of space and ground architecture.