Applications Software Developer
Location: Chantilly, VA
Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Designing, building, and deploying highly scalable, resilient, performant services in an integrated team to continually improve DevOps posture. Work with current application teams to understand current analytics, review test plans, and to collaborate with user interface designers to ensure developed software integrates seamlessly. Additionally, serve as an expert resource within the development team to determine the needs of the business that will simplify and automate the application services.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- 8-12 years of experience
- Demonstrated experience with Java and one or more scripting languages (e.g., Servlets, Hibernate, Spring, UI Frameworks, WebServices/REST, J2EE)
- Demonstrated experience with relational, noSQL and/or file-based storage (e.g., MongoDB, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in continuous integration and delivery tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in Web server technologies (Tomcat, Web Logic, IIS, HttpCore)
- Experience with Groovy and MyBatis experience in a scientific or technical discipline in the areas of Computer and/or Information Technology.
- Demonstrated experience working in a dynamic working environment
- Demonstrated experience in deep technical understanding of Cloud architecture
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with distributed cross-platform applications, orchestration and security