Business Analyst - Healthcare
Location: Windsor Mill, MD
Must be able to process Medical Claims Adjudication
- Develops business requirements, test plan, test cases and test data
- Writes requirements, test plan and data according to specifications needed. Works with the technical staff to understand problems with software and then resolves them.
- Performs system, integration and regression testing
- Support Unit Test efforts as needed
- Responds to reported Question and resolution of Problems with Production concerns.
- Engages in production support activities on an as needed basis.
- Preferred BS Degree with 6+ yrs experience. Must be able to obtain a position of Public Trust
- An equivalent combination of education and applicable Healthcare IT Experience, specifically Medicare Part A, B.
- Experience in Medicare claims adjudication, Home Health, Skilled Nursing Facility, Durable Medical Equipment, Part A, or Part B processing is required
- Ability to develop Business Requirements, Business Rules, Use Cases, create and
- execute Test Plans
- Strong technical writing skills to include reviewing and editing written documentation to improve clarity
- Ability to multi-task, be extremely organized, work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with Microsoft office suite of products
- Experience with mainframe computer applications
- Knowledge of Federal government contracting is desired