Location: Windsor Mill, MD
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties:
Create and edit clear, formatted, and succinct documentation deliverables
- Create deliverable documents and meeting minutes that adhere to quality standards
- Draft, edit, and deliver minutes for various scheduled and ad hoc meetings
- Obtain requisite information for document content through research and with SME input; reword technical information in a clear and concise style as needed
- Deliver daily report of Priority 1/Priority 2 Production Problems to stakeholders
- Review and suggest revisions to grammar, content, and usage for newly created documents as well as updated management plans, standards and procedures, and work instructions for the Process Review Board
- Develop well written content and efficiently communicate material internally and externally
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have an eye for detail
- Must possess the ability and skill to write, edit, and prepare clear, concise, and acceptable documents as well as the ability to communicate effectively with technical professionals and managers
- Requires highly motivated individual that can quickly learn complex technical environments
- Good time management and organizational skills, and work under tight deadlines
- Experience with Systems Development Life Cycle Support documents
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Must be able to work independently as well as contribute as part of a team
- Prior experience with technical documents is required
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience, is required. Minimum 4 years practical experience.
- Sample work should be provided at interview.