Software Java Developer
Location: Chantilly, VA
Candidate must have active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance
- Expertly writes code user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone or those which access servers or services.
- Expertly develops code necessary to complete the assigned project(s) in the specified time frame per departmental standards and guidelines.
- Identifies and reports problems in new and existing software.
- Recreates reported software problems to facilitate solutions to include validating the fixes for the software problems.
- Writes, modifies, and debugs software for client applications.
- Critical component development of the solution, including but not limited to, security, rules infrastructure, custom adapter implementation, and application interfaces.Use expertise to Interpret business requirements and implements the necessary technology to fulfill requirements.
- Serve as Primary Technical Lead (as needed) for projects at the enterprise level, analyzing existing application interfaces, schemas and data needs.
- Leverages expertise to architect and code multi-environment system solutions utilizing various programming languages.
- Actively provides expertise in the documentation of software requirements, functional design, flowcharts and diagrams.Leads the support of completed software throughout the Software Development Life Cycle and in production.
Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering; or a combination of related work experience, technical training, and professional certifications.
- Java development experience, minimum 5 years•
- Solr Cloud application experience, minimum 3 years
- Experience with text extractions using microservices
- Relational database experience using advanced query functions
- Familiarity with Subversion
- Experience with Apache Tomcat Application Servlets
- AWS Certified Software Developer
- Oracle and PL/SQL experience
- Linux experience
- Hazelcast experience
- MongoDB experience