Applications Software Developer
Location: Chantilly, VA
Candidate must have active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance
- Designing, building, and deploying highly scalable, resilient, performant services in an integrated team to continually improve DevOps posture.
- Work with current application teams to understand current analytics, review test plans, and to collaborate with user interface designers to ensure developed software integrates seamlessly.
- Serve as an expert resource within the development team to determine the needs of the business that will simplify and automate the application services.
- Demonstrated experience with Java and one or more scripting languages (e.g., Servlets, Hibernate, Spring, UI Frameworks, Web Services/REST, J2EE)
- Demonstrated experience with relational, noSQL and/or file-based storage (e.g., MongoDB, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in continuous integration and delivery tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in Web server technologies (Tomcat, Web Logic, IIS, HttpCore)
- Experience with Groovy and MyBatis
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, and/or 12+ years of specialized experience in a scientific or technical discipline in the areas of Computer and/or Information Technology.
The following additional years of experience will be accepted in lieu of degrees:
- Bachelor’s Degree – 4 Years
- Master’s Degree – 6 Years
- Demonstrated experience working in a dynamic working environment
- Demonstrated experience in deep technical understanding of Cloud architecture
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with distributed cross-platform applications, orchestration and security