Location: Chantilly, VA
Candidate must have active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance
- The expert ETL-focused developer will have the ability to understand, develop, automate, and enhance all parts of the data pipeline: ingestion, processing, storage, and exposing data for consumption to multiple stakeholders.
- The position further requires working with various mission stakeholders, communicating system features and concepts to other users and developers, and interacting with program management.
- Additional responsibilities include assisting other developers, debugging various development and O&M processes, and system documentation.
• 12+ years of hands on Java development experience: Experience with using Java to ETL data.
• Knowledge of build tools, for example: Maven or Gradle
• Experience with ETL: data formats like XML, JSON and YML
• Experience with normalizing data and high volume data ingestion
• Understanding relational databases: Experience with writing SQL for MySQL or Oracle
• Experience with designing database schemas
• Understanding of NodeJS
• Basic knowledge of Linux
• Experience with PKI including creating and deploying certificates
• Experience with C2S/AWS
• Understands fundamentals such as: S3, including knowledge of bucket policies,VPC configuration, Security group configuration, EC2 setup and configuration.
• Understanding of REST services and HTTP
• Experience with DevOps using tools like Jenkins
• Active TS SCI with Polygraph clearance