Zero Trust Portfolio/Program Manager
Location: Washington, DC
We are seeking an experienced Zero Trust (ZT) Program Manager to manage zero trust projects and work with enterprise architecture to devise zero trust strategy and approach updates. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in cybersecurity, a deep understanding of Zero Trust Architecture (ZTA), and a proven track record of successfully managing complex security programs. As the Zero Trust Program Manager, you will play a pivotal role in transforming our customer’s security architecture and enhancing our overall cybersecurity posture.
- Support the development and execution of the organization's Zero Trust security strategy, aligning it with business goals and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to assess current security architecture and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive roadmap for the Zero Trust program, outlining key milestones, deliverables, and timelines.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of program initiatives.
- Oversee the selection, implementation, and integration of Zero Trust technologies and solutions.
- Work with Security analysts/ technical writer to develop and update security policies and processes to align with the Zero Trust.
- Ensure ZT programs and projects are meeting intended outcomes and milestones.
- Prepare reports and presentations and other requirements for Technology Modernization Fund (TMF).
- Monitor risks, progress, timelines and collaborate with various Program and project managers.
- Work with the client to shape activities under contract in concert with the statement of work, organizational strategic plans, and its associated goals and objectives.
- Work with customer resources to manage a budget and work closely with the customers to ensure projects meet delivery, quality, and schedule goals supporting organization-wide technical programs and strategic initiatives.
- Performs a variety of administrative and analytical tasks in support of Zero Trust implementations.
- 8+ years of program management experience for cyber programs (required)
- 5+ years of zero trust architecture related experience (required)
- Familiarity with Technology Modernization Fund (TMF) and TMF requests and requirements.
- Experience working directly with ZT implementation teams.
- Experience developing program schedules and managing cross-functional teams (required)
- Experience with cloud-based cybersecurity solutions and understand of IAM.
- Knowledge of relevant security requirements (e.g., OMB M-22-09, OMB M-21-31, CISA ZTMM, etc.) Knowledge and experience using ServiceNow SPM. (required)
- Ability to synthesis and convey complex details from technical SME and deliver at an executive level (required)
- ServiceNow SPM
- Familiarity with:
- Azure AD