Location: Remote, DC
- Managing Java/ J2EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline or work experience
Preferred: Secret Clearance
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top-Secret clearance
Experience & Skills:
- Sun/Oracle Sun Certified Java Programmer
- Java development experience: 7+ years
- Web application development experience: 5+ years
- Working in a large, structured information systems development team: 5+ years
- N-tiered J2EE development experience: 7+ years
- Spring MVC: 2+ years
- Other MVC Framework: 3+ years
- Hibernate: 5+ years
- Spring IoC Framework: 5+ years using and configuring Spring IoC Web application
- Junit: 2+ years
- Apache Tomcat: 5 +years
- Experience with the Dependency management tools such as Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Experience working in Linux environments – 2+ years
- Experience in Openshift Container Platform a plus. Not required but a big plus.