Location: Remote, DC
- Design, develop, and maintain complex .NET applications with a focus on SharePoint and AWS integration.
- Develop, test, and maintain RESTful web services to facilitate seamless communication between applications.
- Vulnerability Management: Weekly triage security hub findings and work with application development teams to remediate, they will not be performing actual remediation but instead holding teams accountable for remediating the findings we identify.
- Vulnerability Reporting: Review and provide weekly vulnerability reports for security hub, IP360 and STIGs to ensure compliance score thresholds are met.
- Maintain policies and procedures for new and existing security initiatives
- Participate in architecture reviews to provide infrastructure / application security best practices and guidance to stakeholders
- Incident management: Manage security incidents across teams in ServiceNow for outstanding vulnerabilities that need to be remediated
- In-depth knowledge of .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, and web technologies.
- Experience with SQL databases, data modeling, and ORM frameworks (e.g., Entity Framework).
- Required knowledge of DevOps practices, including continuous integration and continuous deployment using Jenkins; K2 experience nice to have.
- Hands-on experience with implementation of AWS cloud technologies
- Required experience in AWS - specifically AWS services such as Security Hub, configuration, Guard Duty.