Java Developer Mid-Level
Apply for Java Developer Mid-Level Position
Location: Remote, DC
- Managing Java/ J2EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
Minimum Required Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline or work experience
- Sun/Oracle Sun Certified Java Programmer
- Java development experience: 7+ years
- Web application development experience: 5+ years
- Working in a large, structured information systems development team: 5+ years
- N-tiered J2EE development experience: 7+ years
- Spring MVC: 2+ years
- Other MVC Framework: 3+ years
- Hibernate: 5+ years
- WebLogic: 3+ years configuring and deploying to WebLogic
- Spring IoC Framework: 3+ years using and configuring Spring IoC Web application
- JDeveloper: 6+ months
- Junit: 100,000 lines of test code written