Location: Remote, DC
- Experience working on the following applications: Commit Monitor, eDelivery, Index Updater, Document Import Service, Document Conversion Service, Document Import Web, eFR, eQIP Document Conversion Service, IVT, Retention Web Services, Retirement, Oliver.
- Develop and provide all documentation relating to any work performed and adhere to both internal programming documentation and external documentation standards in the form of documentation booklets and/or online methods of documentation.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. Acts as team member on projects.
- Participates in development of software user manuals.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Must have or be able to obtain a secret clearance
- Microsoft Practice Enterprise Library
- Oracle Runtime Client
- ActivePDF Toolkit