System Engineer I
Location: Washington, DC
On-site 1-2 days a week
- Manages system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s).
- Coordinates the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination.
- Derives lower-level requirements from higher-level allocated requirements that describe in detail the functions that a system component must fulfill, and ensure these requirements are complete, correct, unique, unambiguous, realizable, and verifiable.
- Defines the methods, processes, and evaluation criteria by which the systems, subsystems and work products are verified against their requirements in a written plan.
- Develops system design solution that satisfies the system requirements and fulfills the functional analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree; 5+ years of experience
- Understands the product life cycle, from design to retirement
- SELC/SDLC documentation