Project Managers - Junior
Location: Washington, DC
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with common Agile practices and service-oriented environments.
- Experience working with distributed software development products and teams.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional technical teams.
- Ability to understand and simplify customer requirements.
- Proven knowledge of industry standards.
- Ability to communicate end user feedback to technical and design leads.
Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree; 2-6 years
CSM, PMP or other Project Management certification desired
- Managed AWS related projects
- Project planning
- Reporting (ServiceNow ITBM reporting tool plus)
- Case management projects
- Identity management