Location: Washington, DC
On-site 1-2 days a week
- Projects long-range requirements for client/server database administration in conjunction with other managers in the information systems function as well as business function managers.
- Responsible for AWS Cloud Database/Storage Strategy and Design.
- Automate monitoring and control of the AWS Cloud Database/Storage Environment and Services.
- Day-to-day interface between AWS Cloud Infrastructure Support Team and Data Stakeholders.
Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree; 5+ years
- AWS Cloud database services
- SQL Server