Enterprise Application Developer
Location: Chantilly, VA
Clearance Needed: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Years of Experience: 8-12
- Design, build, and deploy highly scalable, resilient, and performant services in an integrated team.
- Work with the existing software developer team to maintain and create backend microservices as well as update a typescript-based UI front end.
- Work with various stakeholders, communicating system features and concepts to other users and developers, and interacting with program management.
- Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting other developers, maintaining development environments, and system documentation.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related or an additional 6 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience working in software development in a cloud environment
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing microservices
- Minimum of 4 years of experience using Restful APIs
- Demonstrated experience with Java and one or more technologies (e.g., Servlets, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services/J2EE)
- Demonstrated experience with datasets, both relational and NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in continuous integration and delivery tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in Web server technologies (Tomcat, Web Logic, IIS, HttpCore)
- Demonstrated experience with Typescript UI technologies
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile scrum team environment
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps Professional certification or equivalent