Location: Chantilly, VA
Dynanet offers a sign on bonus and great benefits!
Are you looking for an opportunity to do what you do best? Do you want to establish best practices for Independent Verification, Validation, and Transition (IVV&T) to support Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) within an exciting customer mission? Yes, then we have a great opportunity for you!
TS/SCI CI Poly Clearance Required
- Customize IVV&T policy and procedures to guide development and test resources for efficient and effective test, integration, and delivery into production environments.
- Plan and execute readiness events related to test and transition. (e.g. Test Readiness Reviews, Test Review Boards, Integration Acceptance Test, Production Acceptance Test, Operations Readiness Review, Operations Acceptance Review)
- Customize test and transition gate artifacts such as entry/exit criteria to standardize best practices.
- Conduct testing on user interfaces, data validation, and witness test demonstrations to ensure deliveries meet customer objectives.
- Provide guidance to developers in regards to acceptance criteria and test completion across Factory Acceptance Tests (FATs), Integration Acceptance Tests (IATs), and Production Acceptance Tests (PATs).
- Advice customer in decision to accept delivered capabilities as meeting the allocated requirements or Agile epics/features.
- Provide guidance to customer and developers on how to transition from legacy to Agile software development in regards to IVV&T best practices within SAFe agile processes. (e.g. continuous integration and iterative demonstrations and delivery of capabilities)
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with Ph.D.
- Clearance required: TS/SCI and Poly eligible
- Requires 5+ years’ experience in test and transition.
- Requires 3+ years’ experience in Systems Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA), acquisition, and the Intelligence Community.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with other government and contractors in a challenging work environment.
- Experience with Confluence and JIRA Atlassian commercial tools.
- Experience or training with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of GEOINT or SIGINT.
- Experience with automated test tools such as JUnit, pytest, TestNG, JMeter, and TestRail.