Location: Chantilly, VA
Candidate must have active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance
• Demonstrated experience with Java and one or more scripting languages (e.g., Servlets, Hibernate, Spring, UI Frameworks, Web Services/REST, J2EE)
• Demonstrated experience with relational, noSQL and/or file based storage (e.g., MongoDB, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, etc.)
• Demonstrated experience in continuous integration and delivery tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
• Demonstrated experience in Web server technologies (Tomcat, Web Logic, IIS, HttpCore)
• 4-8 years of experience and a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related or an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree.
• Demonstrated experience working in a dynamic working environment.
• Demonstrated experience in deep technical understanding of Cloud architecture.
• Demonstrated hands-on experience with distributed cross-platform applications, orchestration and security