Senior SIGINT Agile Systems Engineer
Location: Chantilly, VA
Dynanet offers a sign-on bonus and excellent benefits.
- Generate quantifiable requirements based on customer description, system planning and design, and acquisition logistics.
- Ensure requirements comply with client requirements and government standards through formal verification methods.
- Translate high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and works with other engineering disciplines to develop lower-level detailed implementation requirements.
- Establish and coordinate development of standards, practices, and procedures as related to the overall product development.
- Design interfaces and brings system elements together so they work as a whole.
- Assess performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures.
- Translate high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and works with multi-discipline engineering teams to develop lower-level detailed requirements.
Clearance required: Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Requires 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA
- More than 5 years of experience with space/ground aerospace systems engineering.
- Experience supporting agile acquisition strategy, development and release planning, and continuous integration initiatives supporting mission capability releases enabling End to End missions.
- Recognize, understand, respect and collaborate effectively within various SETA, FFRDC
- Overall SIGINT ground customer, technical familiarity with mission control and/or processing of one or more SIGINT systems.
- Work for IC customer and familiarity with customer’s processes and organization.