Location: Washington, DC
- Experience working on the following applications: Commit Monitor, eDelivery, Index Updater, Document Import Service, Document Conversion Service, Document Import Web, eFR, eQIP Document Conversion Service, IVT, Retention Web Services, Retirement, Oliver
- Develop and provide all documentation relating to any work performed, and adhere to both internal programming documentation and external documentation standards in the form of documentation booklets and/or online methods of documentation.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. Acts as team member on projects.
- Participates in development of software user manuals.
Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Microsoft Practice Enterprise Library
- Oracle Runtime Client
- ActivePDF Toolkit