Systems Engineer - DevOps
Location: Chantilly, VA
- Shorten the time it takes to get critical tools developed and into the hands of warfighters who need them.
- Use development expertise to streamline the software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring to production.
- Use the latest open source Cloud tools (including Kubernetes and Docker) and expand automation using modern techniques and languages.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly
- Experience with DevOps
- 14+ years of experience with software system design, development, integration, and testing
- 10+ years of experience with managing a continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipeline consisting of an integrated CI server, including Jenkins, VCS, Git, or issue tracking (including JIRA)
- 8+ yeas experience with Cloud technologies, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), CloudFormation, and Docker
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) or an advanced Cloud certification
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous customer requests in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Familiarity with Enterprise Cross Domain Solutions (ECDS)
- Experience supporting IC or DoD in the Cyber Security Domain
- Experience with EC2, S3, EMR, Lambda, Step Functions, Glue, Elastic Container, Service (ECS), Docker, Fargate, CloudWatch, AWS Batch, CloudFormation, Elastic, Beanstalk, Redshift, DynamoDB, Athena and RDS ( Postgres, Aurora), KMS, IAM, SQS and, SNS