Test Engineer - DevOps
Location: Chantilly, VA
- Seeking an experienced test engineer with DevOps experience to help shorten the time it takes to conduct System Level testing and regression testing.
- Use development expertise to streamline the software development life cycle to get incremental deliveries to end users.
- Work in a cloud environment to develop front end automation and extend to full stack web developer.
- Use tools like Selenium, Cucumber and Jenkins to capture automated test results in TestRail.
- As an Automation Tester, work with other testers who are developing system level test cases to provide recommendations where tests can be automated.
- Experience in DevOps
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- Level of Preferred Experience - More than 12 years
- Experience with software system design, development, integration, and testing
- Experience with building and managing a continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipeline or other Automated Test infrastructure
- Experience with Web API development and use
- Experience with Java, Wildfly, or JBoss
- Experience with Front End Automation tools
- Experience with Business Process Automation tools
- Experience with Cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with Cross Domain Solutions (CDS)
- Experience supporting IC or DoD in the Cyber Security Domain
- Experience with experience with EC2, S3, EMR, and/or Lambda
- Security + or CISSP certification