Senior Requirements Specialist
Location: Chantilly, VA
Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
- Interact with end customers to better understand their usage of our existing tools and needs overall.
- Conduct requirements analysis and decompose requests into actionable tasks for development team members.
- Support group level architecture discussions surrounding mission requirements and their impact on users.
- Track scope of requirements through their development lifecycle to final user validation.
- Manage customer expectations throughout projects and brief management on the progress of data ingestion and transformation.
- Conduct user forums to engage end customers about existing offerings and document requirements generated from them.
- Knowledge of the requirements lifecycle and how to track requests through the development process.
- Ability to track and manage customer needs with an enterprise work/requirements tracking tool.
- Experience working with customers to prioritize needs across a large set of stakeholders.
- Experience briefing senior management on high priority work items.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the customer’s operational environments and systems.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of mission web applications and how users currently interact with them