Location: Washington, DC
- Prior experience in an EMC Captiva InputAccel enterprise environment is required.
- Develop Imaging components, Web Server components, component interfaces using EMC Captiva InputAccel, Database components (Oracle PL/SQL, Microsoft SQL), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) components, Sterling Commerce Connect Direct Interfaces.
- Experience with OpenText Captiva InputAccel Image capturing software.
- Develop and provide all documentation relating to any work performed, and adhere to both internal programming documentation and external documentation standards in the form of documentation booklets and/or online methods of documentation.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. Acts as team member on projects.
- Participates in development of software user manuals.
- Experience 1 to 3 years
- InputAccel Scanning Applications
- Oracle PL/SQL, Microsoft SQL
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Daeja ViewONE Viewer
- CONNECT:Direct from IBM-Sterling Commerce
- EntireX Communicator from Software AG
- CONNECT:Direct from Sterling Commerce