Location: Windsor Mill, MD
- Develops code, tests, and debugs new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Performs maintenance on existing software products and contributes knowledge of business applications.
- Writes programs according to specifications needed. Works with the technical staff to understand problems with software and then resolves them.
- Responds to all reported current software production concerns.
- Resolves customer complaints with the software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. Also, assists in the development of software user manuals.
- Engages in production support activities on an as needed basis.
Preferred BS Degree with 8+ yrs experience