Senior .NET Developer
Location: Remote, DC
As a Senior .NET developer you will be a vital member of our collaborative Agile team, tasked with providing valuable insights and robust technical solutions to meet our evolving business needs. Your role will be multi-faceted, involving both strategic analysis and technical development, offering a diverse and challenging opportunity.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems and user needs.
- Participating in software development using .NET, GotDotNet, Microsoft Practice Enterprise Library, JSON.NET, and other relevant technologies and tools.
- Developing and providing all documentation relating to work performed, adhering to both internal programming documentation and external documentation standards.
- Collaborating closely with business and IT stakeholders, as well as other members of your Agile team, to gather and translate business requirements to software products.
- Identifying and developing “as-is” and “to-be” technical solutions to support business processes, and identifying opportunities for technology modernization, optimization and streamlining.
- Resolving problems with software and responding to suggestions for improvements and enhancements, acting as a team member on projects.
- Participating in development of software user manuals.
- Experience working on the following applications: Commit Monitor, eDelivery, Index Updater, Document Import Service, Document Conversion Service, Document Import Web, eFR, eQIP Document Conversion Service, IVT, Retention Web Services, Retirement, Oliver.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Scrum Master certification is a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in .Net development.
- 10+ years of experience
- K2 Experience
- Microsoft Practice Enterprise Library
- Oracle Runtime Client