Sr. ICAM Architect
Location: Remote, DC
- Provide ICAM technical leadership, solution architecture and engineering.
- Analyze ICAM current state and help define target state new ICAM solution based on latest trends and requirements.
- Define the agency’s ICAM strategy and define/update the ICAM architecture.
- Define repeatable set of standards and integration support as needed for onboarding applications or components onto the new ICAM solution.
- Implement ICAM initiatives across the agency and provide use cases for incorporating new ICAM solutions within the existing eco-system.
- Assess existing ICAM solutions and make recommendations on best practices or architecture improvements.
- Establish strategic technical ICAM direction, technology roadmaps and plans.
- Develop to-be architecture, concept of operations, and transformation roadmaps for ICAM solution.
- Lead the design and integration of enterprise level technical ICAM technical solution architecture.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 10 years + experience designing, deploying, and supporting ICAM architectures for the Federal Government
- Strong FICAM experience (required)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks (TOGAF, FEAF) to include enterprise ICAM services.
- Understanding of current IAM marketplace as it applies to Federal Government
- Strong information security engineering skills and operational experience, including Identity and Access Management, privilege access management, network security, endpoint security, cloud security, API and application services.
- Experience architecting solutions around cloud architecture, specifically AWS and Azure (required)
- Experience in IAM frameworks business processes, police’s and technology that vacillate the management of digital identities.
- Strong knowledge federal security regulations and NIST guidelines
- Understating. ICAM as a foundation element of a Zero Trust Architecture
- Azure AD
- Experience with one or more of the following product such as: SailPoint, CyberArk, Radiant Logic
- OpenID Connect (OIDC)
- OAuth 2.0
- System for Cross Doman Identity Management (SCIM)
- SOAP and Rest API’s
- NIST SP 800-53 rev 5
- NIST SP 800-63-3
- OMB and Executive Orders related to Cybersecurity and Identity Management