Apply for Project Manager Position
Location: Remote, DC
- Project and program management support to establish, review and assess compliance with program management functions and objectives.
- Requirements and project tracking support to include requirements gathering / specification, project planning, project tracking, cost benefit analysis, risk management, stakeholder management, progress tracking / reporting and status reporting.
- Develop and provide all documentation relating to any work performed and adhere to both internal programming documentation and external documentation standards in the form of documentation booklets and/or online methods of documentation.
- Support all the teams with proposal submission
- Oversee the change management team and managing dedicated resources under it
- Documentation and documentation management support of systems, programs, web sites, databases, reports, processes and procedures.
- Implementation and integration planning support for COTS and custom developed solutions for all Windows Application.
- Coordination and support of program reviews associated with system development and operational activities.
- Organization and categorization of documentation artifacts associated with DCSA systems.
- Plan Change Management procedures and assist with process enhancement implementation
- Support for UML artifact creation / management.
- JIRA experience, preferably w/ some setup/administration experience
- Experience w/ Confluence
- Perform/Conduct Requirements Analysis
- Create/Maintain User Stories
- Experience w/ Agile and Waterfall software development approaches
- Experience w/ large mission critical systems providing document management, case management, workflow management
- Experience w/ web-based systems
- Experience developing Test Cases
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience w/ MS Office products
- Bachelor's degree
- 7-10+ years of experience
- Secret clearance
- Experience w/ Federal Government clients
- Ability to work independently and in teams