Enterprise Architect Level III
Location: Remote, DC
- Establishes business, information, and strategy requirements for enterprise-wide or large-scale information process implementations, systems, databases, and/or networks.
- Leads the development of architecture projects including technical architecture, business architecture, strategic planning, and business process design.
- Develops IT roadmaps and technology roadmaps and ensures integration of overall IT strategy
- Performs and facilitates short-term and long-term strategic planning for OCIO organization. Includes development of strategic plans (i.e., IT strategic plans, Cloud Strategy, business strategies, IT portfolio and IT governance strategies)
- Experienced in Enterprise Architecture and IT governance, and IT Portfolio Management
- Matures and maintains Enterprise Architecture Program Plan, EA Framework and practices and processes
- Master’s Degree; 10+ years of experience in design, analysis, and implementation of architectures.
- Has served as a Solution Architect and has worked closely with a diverse architecture team.
- FEA framework
- Familiarity with new technologies, services, and tools
- Familiarity with Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure) and ServiceNow platform
- Business and Technology architecture