As the advancements of public & hybrid cloud, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Platform as a Service (PaaS) capabilities increase, the evolution and shift from owning and operating hardware is becoming a thing of the past. Dynanet has corporate experience in Cloud Enablement Migration:
- Facilitating the development of a Cloud Migration Strategy and Roadmap
- Working with public cloud providers to design, build, and deploy secure solutions
- Re-architecting legacy systems to support cloud-ready and cloud-enabled technologies
- Securing data migration from on-prem environments to public cloud regions
- Implementing Cloud asset management platforms and tools
Dynanet is a part of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN). We have trained and certified staff experienced in deploying secure workloads within the AWS ecosystem. Our engineers also have experience with supporting workloads hosted in Microsoft Azure, as well as hybrid solutions leveraging internal VMware infrastructure and public cloud providers.
Leveraging our knowledge and experience for modernizing legacy systems and environments enables the assurance that we will have successful cloud modernization and deployment projects and programs.