SharePoint Developer - Senior
Location: Washington, DC
Position is 100% work from home
- SharePoint and .NET Design and Development with integration to other Office Components and Solutions.
- Follow department processes, procedures and client requirements; may make recommendations and/or implement improvements/solutions.
- Develop custom forms and workflows using O365 tools
- Familiar with overall O365 Suite of applications in the Government cloud
Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree; 7+ years; minimum 5 years of experience
- Microsoft Platform, including .Net Framework, MS SQL, MS Access, SharePoint
- SP 2010, SP 2013
- Migration to newer versions of SP (2019)
- Azure experience
- K2 workflow engine experience
- SP frontend, windows server 2012