Business Analyst - Senior
Location: Washington, DC
- Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps
- Participates as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases.
- Identify and develop “as-is” and “to-be” business processes
Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree; 7+ years.
- Requirements management process experience
- App/system development support experience