Senior DevOps Systems Engineer
Location: Chantilly, VA
Clearance Needed: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Years of Experience: 8+
- Responsible for working with multiple product teams to standardize, automate, and orchestrate the deployment of system platforms and software.
- The platform environment consists of both on-prem and cloud-based components with the majority of the systems being in the cloud.
- Coordinate between multiple project stakeholders (engineering, security, management, etc.) and therefore must possess a professional demeanor and strong communication skills.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related or an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum 8 years of experience performing systems engineering related work in a multi-
- disciplinary, fast-paced, matrixed and cross-functional program in a resource intensive environment
- Demonstrated experience engineering and maintaining Continuous Integration deployment solutions using DevOps tools, such as Jenkins, CloudFormation, Nexus, Ansible, etc.
- Experience using AWS technologies such as EC2, EBS, AMI, AWSCLI, CloudWatch, etc.
- Excellent understanding of software development programming languages (Java, Python, Shell, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of Linux operation systems
- AWS certifications