Systems Integration Engineer
Location: Chantilly, VA
TS/SCI CI Poly Clearance Required
This position will serve as the senior technical member of a dynamic systems engineering integration team supporting an R&D organization.
- Lead systems integration initiatives for an R&D organization and contract on behalf of the customer.
- Perform Agile System Integration to include transition to Ops in a DevOps construct and develop and deliver Agile testing strategies, regression testing plans and metrics and approaches for continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Research and deliver reports on open architectures that promote interoperability with the current architecture for the purpose of sharing data across applications.
- Perform investigations into potential new capabilities to determine viability for integration into the R&D baseline
- Have the aptitude to assess processes and create efficiencies continuously, and may lead projects for systems teamwork, have frequent customer interactions, and support system and mission strategy development across the various ground offices.
- Daily interaction with the development teams, supporting contractors, and customer stakeholders to follow integration processes as to transition capabilities through the development lifecycle.
- BS/BA with 6+ years of relevant systems engineering/integration experience
- At least 3 years’ experience supporting Agile automated and focused test and DevOps verification strategies and integration of new systems and initiatives in support of expanded mission capabilities.
- Experience writing test strategies and plans, executing tests, analyzing data and summarizing results.
Strongly Desired Skills:
- DevOps and system/software integration background
- Experience with commercial software integration techniques
- Experience with C2S
- Experience with automated development tools and technologies