Location: Baltimore, MD
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other developers to produce working software that delivers business value and follows established design patterns
- Develop, Code or modify, test, and debug application programs of varying degree of complexity
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Troubleshoot production problems within assigned applications software
- Work with business users to develop and implement acceptance tests to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations.
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process
Skills and Requirements:
- 5 years of experience in Java/Angular
- Proven experience in full software lifecycle development with Java/J2EE, XML with Soap or REST Web Services and Unix/Solaris experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Multi-Zone Architecture.
- Experience with Agile practices.
- Experience working directly with customers to discuss their requirements and objectives.
- Ability to prioritize, status, and multitask.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of experience required with a related Master’s degree.