Location: Washington, DC
- Microservices and containerization, CI/CD experience
- Responsible for creating and maintaining software applications in Java/J2EE and related frameworks and technologies
- Participates in standards-based, peer- reviewed code reviews, performs requirements analysis and holds requirements reviews, performs software architecture tasks
- Responsible for maintaining code in repositories
- Able to handle multiple independent projects
- Must be well-organized, have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Responsible for customer interaction, requirements gathering, and acceptance criteria development
- Participates in test-driven development and interacts with testing teams as necessary
- Knowledge of microservices and containers, CI/CD experience
- Five (5) years core Java/EE development experience
- Strong knowledge of Java coding standard and best practices, design patterns, and code optimization techniques
- Experience with Java Framework, (Spring, Hibernate )
- Experience creating external modules and packages
- Experience with at least one of the common Java build tools (Jenkins, SONAR, Ant, Maven, Gradle) a plus
- Ability to create Enterprise-level, scalable, and maintainable Java console applications
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server and UNIX/Linux .
- Five (5) years’ experience with Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, with Java/SQL interactions, build database queries.
- Demonstrated success in building, maintaining, and consuming Java-based RESTful APIs
- Experience w/ SOA Architectures and Web services.